September 9, 2015

5 HALLOWEEN DECOR COLOR PALETTES TO CONSIDER



We are clearly ALL over the use of Orange for Halloween. I mean how mid-century is that? {and not midcentury in a chic way} When decorating for my clients I rarely seek the use of Halloween orange. As a design professional my mind clearly goes to the less predictable option to help provide a new experience for the homeowner as well as partygoers. A client told me "I ever thought about these colors."  So this blog post is to give you inspiration & ideas for your Halloween decorating needs.



BLACK to WHITE















RAVISHING RED







Via Flckr




GOLD RUSH



 Via Red Book








PRETTY IN PINK

 Via Babble






PURPLE SWAG

 Via Digs Digs


 Via the Decoist








More articles you may like:






FREEBIE!










1 comment: