November 14, 2015

10 STYLISH DRY BAR IDEAS


I just don’t feel as if a home is complete without a wet or dry bar. The difference? A WET BAR usually has a sink attached to it and sometimes a mini fridge as well. A DRY BAR is “dry” as it doesn’t have a sink, but still has all the necessary liquors of course. As I’m working on a few projects for the holidays I’ve been looking for dry bar inspiration. I came across a few and decided I wanted to share it with my readers. It’s such a decorative & functional element to have in your home. And the obvious, a dry bar in a home is simply SEXY.



1. FLOATING BAR




2. MIRRORED LIQUOR


3. WHEELED BAR CART


4. GOLD + WHITE


5. TRAY CHIC

DESIGN TIP: Your bar cart doesn’t HAVE to match your furniture and accessories. Play around with the option and have your bar cart stand out in color, style or texture. It will make for a great accent piece, especially if you don’t entertain or drink at home much, you don’t want your bar to get lost in the décor.

6. RUM BAR RUG


7. STREAM LINED COLOR


8. RADIANTLY ROUND


9. LADY LUCITE


10. PROGRAMMED LIQUOR

DECOR TIP: You don’t use or have much liquor? Don’t worry, you need more than liquor bottles to give your bar some flare and excitement. A few must have accessories for your bar would be flowers, coasters, straws, photo frame + ice bucket! Those are a few basics to get your dry bar up and running.



More Articles:






2 comments:

  1. I love these examples of bar areas. Of course, in in love with the vintage TV bar. I have one in a cozy little nook in my home too. It gets well used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like it. I'd love to see your dry bar, please share!

      Delete