November 18, 2015

5 MUST HAVE DRY BAR ACCESSORIES


Pic via RueMag

The hostess with the most-ess has a well styled + stocked dry bar.  To ensure you are properly prepared I created a list of the 5 must have accessories to help style your dry bar this holiday season. That’s not all I have for you. I also have a list of complete BAR ESSENTIALS for you to use when trying to put your dry bar together. You may not have a need for EVERYTHING on the list but use it as a guide to make it stylish + functional this HOLIDAY SEASON.





1. GLAMOROUS GLASSES





2. TRAY CHIC









via CB2


DESIGN TIP: If you already have a tray, work with what you have. If you are purchasing a new tray, get funky with a gold or lucite tray to add a splash of personality. A tray is also a great way to define a dry bar area on a buffet or cabinet.


3. CASUAL COASTERS
Copper Coasters via Not On The High Street



 My new PRODUCT! Get the at my Etsy Shop




4. COCKTAIL UMBRELLAS
via Etsy

via Etsy



DESIGN TIP: I know you may find the umbrella to be a bit cheesy or not in line with your décor, that’s fine. It’s really just used as a decorative element for cocktails. Clearly the cocktail isn’t in danger of UV rays, so another idea is to simply add garnishes as a decorative element. Lemons, cherry’s, leeches, olives etc.


5. DAPPER STRAWS
Glass Straws via Food 52

Graphic Printed Straws via Etsy 

Below you will find a guide to the essentials to setting up your dry bar. You can do it on almost any surface, but if you can get a bar cart it would make for a great decorative & functional element for your home or office décor.  Think of the area you want to put your dry bar, it can go in either the dinning room, living room or even your kitchen if you have adequate space. Another uncommon space would be in your foyer or entry way, these are also a great areas for a last minute set-up.






You obviously don’t need everything from this guide.
Select a few from each section and customize your dry bars style. I personally don’t care for olives AT ALL. The smell actually bothers me, so I don’t have olives in my home at anytime.  The martini glass? Eh, not my thing. Call me a klutz, but I can’t seem to keep my cocktails in that glass without spilling it, so I don’t have any of those either. So style it how you see fit, if you need help 
here you will find a list of 10 Stylish Dry Bar Ideas for inspiration.



More article:









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incorporating relaxation into your daily routine is key to reaping its long-term benefits. Gacha99

    ReplyDelete